How to become a member
Our deal – MORE for LESS
1. Send a cheque payable to ‘Employees Representatives’ to our postal address
ER The Union
1 Scales Rd
for 3, 6 or 12 months (£24 for 3 months, £48 for 6 months, £96 for 1 year. A discount refund may be due to you on 6 month and 1 year payments.) Or you can pay cash – phone us. We will give you a receipt.
2. The above represents the standard contribution rate (£8 per month). Receipt of this money by our Hon. Treasurer gives you provisional membership. If you are joining because of an existing work problem, you may have to pay more.
3. When you send a cheque, please add a note for our Hon. Treasurer giving your full name, postal address, telephone numbers and email address.
4. We will then send you a membership card. Copies of the rules will be sent to you by email or can be viewed online at www.employeesrepresentatives.com. A printed copy of the rules will only be sent on request and is subject to a charge to cover the printing and postage costs.
5. ALTERNATIVELY, set up a Standing Order using the information below and send it to your bank. You can do this online if you do Online Banking or visit your local branch with the information below or Click this link to print your copy of the Standing Order.
Start date: on receipt at bank
Date due: 1st Month
Duration: until further notice
Account: Employees Representatives
Sort Code: 60-92-63
Please call us on 020 8376 1454 or 07988 874778 for any further queries.